The Pop Art is a brand new collaboration between myself and Rain City Skill Toys! I’m really excited for you to try it!
The Pop Art features a slimline design for responsive play, but with some interesting design elements.
- Size A bearing – gives it that real classive feel with a smooth tug-response
- Response – The extra-wide gamer pads to give the string more surface to grab
- The gap – Slim catch zone with high walls, broken up by a pair of “Schmoove Grooves” combining for snappy, predictable response.
- Cup – The hub is a wide, tapered aluminum insert that ends at a high Delrin wall. This allows for pull starts and other tricks that are fun with responsive 1a and 5a play
- Light weight but well balanced for snappy stalls and regens.
The first release of the Pop Art will also include the new Rain Drop counterweight from Rain City Skills (Base Bead edition). Doc Pop get’s really creative with a trick style called “Responsive Freehand”, taking advantage of the responsive throw for some neat stall tricks that verge on Begleri play!
Weight – 52.6g
Diameter – 59.9mm
Width – 32.5mm
Available July 9th at 5pm Pacific from
I also recommend Traxxas Silicone Grease https://amzn.to/2Z7oZHu